Inspiring new ways to create growth in your business
Design is often perceived as product innovation or mere cosmetics, but there is a less tangible side that lies hidden in the designer’s mindset—design thinking. It is about using tools & approaches in a designer’s practice, which organisations from every field can leverage on to create greater innovations.
Orcadesign has a long history in practicing design thinking. We have helped our client teams come together to create vision. Through user insights-led strategies, reframed challenges and creative exploration of ideas, we crafted innovative solutions that resonate with their target market. Our expertise in industrial design empowers our client to see the design through from idea to implementation.
The Design Engage Programme is tailored to facilitate the integration of design thinking for Singapore SMEs. Orcadesign has been appointed Design Facilitators to help local businesses identify new areas for growth and make a difference in their markets.
We can help you:
• Learn design thinking mindset with guiding framework and structured tools
• Identify challenges and opportunities for innovation
• Empower organization to come together to collaborate and create
• Discover consumer insights and meaning through genuine empathy and understanding
• Create innovative, differentiated ideas to pivot business forward
What we deliver:
• Design Thinking workshop and toolkit
• Strategic roadmap to targeted opportunity area
• Recommendations for design implementation
This is done in two phases: Design Strategy Integration Phase and Project Implementation Phase.