SINGAPORE AIRLINES x IPSE IPSA IPSUM
Upcycling retired airplane parts
A collaboration with Ipse Ipsa Ipsum and Singapore Airlines to upcycle furniture, compartments, and parts of a retired A380 aircraft.
WHAT WE DID
- Furniture Design
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Reimagined furniture, compartments, and parts of the retired A380 aircraft into exquisite everyday pieces for home and office, with peranakan-inspired handcrafted bone in-lay.
- The award-winning Singapore Airlines Business Class seat was introduced into the airline's fleet back in 2006. More than just a lounging chair, the Towkay Chair will be the centre of attention and a conversation starter.
- The Window Display Cabinet is upcycled from aircraft fuselage to create an elegant shelf that brings about the wonderful memory of travelling.
- Refurbished and redressed with Peranakan-inspired batik bone-inlay, the Stylo Milo Cart is transformed from its original purpose as a galley cart into a compact mobile cart of great functionality with enhanced aesthetics, well-suited for modern urban living.
- Originally designed for the Suites, the 3-in-1 Console is retrofitted to be wall-mounted and dressed in bone in-lay, providing extra desk space with style.