Designing public hygiene experiences that are future-ready
Rentokil Initial partnered with us to develop an award-winning series of hygiene products which embodies their vision of protecting people and enhancing the quality of life.
WHAT WE DID
- Field Research
- Desk Research
- Market Research
- Innovation Workshops
- Design Strategy
- Industrial Design
- 3D Visualisation
- President’s Design Award
- Red Dot Design Award
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Researched and interviewed business customers, users, and maintenance workers to gather accurate insights and form a vision for the end product.
- Designed service standards to help engineers and maintenance workers manage the hygiene products to best serve the customers.
- Included future-proof solutions within the product.
- Created cost-savings strategies such as using interchangeable parts within the product range.
- Designed its ergonomics and aesthetics for the products to be easy to use and maintained for all users.